Asolo TPS Equalon GV EVO cJjLLIi61X
- Product Code: cJjLLIi61X
- Availability: In Stock
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for Gore-Tex lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- The TPS Equalon GV EVO hiking boot by Asolo® has a tough yet comfortable leather design, excellent waterproof protection, and reliable traction that makes it ideal for backpacking, trekking on technical terrains, and long distance hiking.
- Designed as one-piece of water-resistant 1.6-1.8 mm suede leather and high-tenacity nylon upper for long-lasting durability and breathability.
- Contains a revolutionary Triple Power Structure (T.P.S.) sole designed by Asolo in partnership with Vibram®.
- GORE-TEX® lining with Extended Comfort Footwear technology offers waterproof protection to ensure feet stay dry and comfortably cool.
- Rubber toe cap.
- Easy lace-up design that allows for a more preferred fit.
- Lite 2 footbed has an anatomic construction for excellent underfoot comfort.
- Dual density PU midsole provides cushioned support.
- T.P.S. outsole incorporates three shock absorbers that correspond with the areas of foot that receive highest impact during activity thus providing greater shock absorption, comfort and a more dynamic walking solution.
- Triple Power Structure Evo Asolo/Vibram® rubber outsole features self-cleaning lugs designed for optimum performance on varying types of terrain.
- Asoflex 00 MR lasting board.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Shaft: 5 in
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.